1,172 Apartments for rent in Salt Lake City, UT with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Salt Lake City Accessible Apartments (40)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Balconies (89)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Gyms (62)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (77)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Parking (140)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Pools (43)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (110)
- Salt Lake City Dog Friendly Apartments (117)
- Salt Lake City Furnished Apartments (27)
- Salt Lake City Luxury Apartments (165)
- Salt Lake City Pet Friendly Apartments (119)
- North Salt Lake Apartments with Garages (9)
- South Salt Lake Apartments with Garages (9)
- Woods Cross Apartments with Garages (2)
- Bountiful Apartments with Garages (12)
- West Valley City Apartments with Garages (14)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Garages (10)
- Millcreek Apartments with Garages (10)
- Murray Apartments with Garages (10)
- Kearns Apartments with Garages (3)
- Holladay Apartments with Garages (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Salt Lake City?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Salt Lake City?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Salt Lake City?
Having trouble with Craigslist Salt Lake City? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Everyone likes a little variety in life, and in Salt Lake City, they like a LOT of variety. This famous city has a population of 180,000. The Winter Olympics were also hosted here in 2002, and the extensive infrastructure improvements have led to major economic growth and a 68 percent increase in general fun, meaning that moving here provides you with many more options than it once did. See more
Salt Lake City apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.