1,242 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Salt Lake City, UT
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Salt Lake City (63)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Salt Lake City (64)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Salt Lake City (17)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Salt Lake City (25)
- Salt Lake City Accessible Apartments (33)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Balconies (75)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Garages (56)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Gyms (51)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (71)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Parking (113)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Pools (38)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (87)
- Salt Lake City Dog Friendly Apartments (105)
- Salt Lake City Furnished Apartments (12)
- Salt Lake City Luxury Apartments (130)
- North Salt Lake Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- South Salt Lake Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Woods Cross Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Bountiful Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- West Valley City Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Taylorsville Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Millcreek Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Murray Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Kearns Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Centerville Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Salt Lake City?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Salt Lake City?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Salt Lake City?
Having trouble with Craigslist Salt Lake City? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Everyone likes a little variety in life, and in Salt Lake City, they like a LOT of variety. This famous city has a population of 180,000. The Winter Olympics were also hosted here in 2002, and the extensive infrastructure improvements have led to major economic growth and a 68 percent increase in general fun, meaning that moving here provides you with many more options than it once did. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Salt Lake City should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Salt Lake City may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Salt Lake City. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.