181 Apartments in Bountiful
- Bountiful Accessible Apartments (1)
- Bountiful Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Bountiful Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Bountiful Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Bountiful Apartments with Parking (9)
- Bountiful Apartments with Pools (3)
- Bountiful Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Bountiful Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Bountiful Furnished Apartments (1)
- Bountiful Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Woods Cross Apartments with Garages (2)
- North Salt Lake Apartments with Garages (7)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Garages (64)
- Farmington Apartments with Garages (5)
- South Salt Lake Apartments with Garages (6)
- Millcreek Apartments with Garages (12)
- Holladay Apartments with Garages (5)
- Murray Apartments with Garages (10)
- Layton Apartments with Garages (16)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Garages (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Bountiful?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Bountiful?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Bountiful?
"Oh Bountiful, we're proud of you and of your red and grey! We'll fight for you with might for you and cheer you as you play! Unlowered shall these colors be whatever comes our way! So glorious in victory the mighty red and grey!" (-- Bountiful High Song)
Bountiful was named when its earliest settlers realized that they found paradise on Earth--but that is all subjective of course. The 42,500 residents of this 13.5 square mile city appreciate the proximity to jobs in Salt Lake City, without the problems associated with urban living. For a period, commuting to work was a nightmare and daily rush hour bottlenecks frustrated even the calmest drivers. However, in 2008, planners made significant changes to alleviate the problem, including the new Legacy Parkway and the state of the art Front Runner Commuter railway. Best of all, Front Runner Service is available until 2 a.m. on the weekends, so you can get home safely after a night on the town. Who knows, Bountiful might just be the paradise for you. See more
Bountiful apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.