29 Cheap Apartments for rent in Salt Lake City, UT
- Salt Lake City Accessible Apartments (34)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Balconies (77)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Garages (72)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Gyms (53)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (66)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Parking (115)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Pools (38)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (90)
- Salt Lake City Dog Friendly Apartments (96)
- Salt Lake City Furnished Apartments (12)
- Salt Lake City Luxury Apartments (139)
- Salt Lake City Pet Friendly Apartments (99)
- Bountiful Cheap Apartments (1)
- West Valley City Cheap Apartments (1)
- Taylorsville Cheap Apartments (1)
- Millcreek Cheap Apartments (1)
- Murray Cheap Apartments (2)
- Midvale Cheap Apartments (3)
- West Jordan Cheap Apartments (11)
- Cottonwood Heights Cheap Apartments (2)
- Sandy Cheap Apartments (3)
- South Jordan Cheap Apartments (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Salt Lake City?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Salt Lake City?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Salt Lake City?
Are there any properties that are currently offering move-in specials in Salt Lake City?
Having trouble with Craigslist Salt Lake City? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Everyone likes a little variety in life, and in Salt Lake City, they like a LOT of variety. This famous city has a population of 180,000. The Winter Olympics were also hosted here in 2002, and the extensive infrastructure improvements have led to major economic growth and a 68 percent increase in general fun, meaning that moving here provides you with many more options than it once did. See more
Finding cheap apartments in Salt Lake City takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Salt Lake City by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Salt Lake City in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Salt Lake City.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Salt Lake City. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Salt Lake City.