1,665 Apartments for rent in South Salt Lake, UT with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- South Salt Lake Accessible Apartments (3)
- South Salt Lake Apartments with Balconies (9)
- South Salt Lake Apartments with Gyms (6)
- South Salt Lake Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- South Salt Lake Apartments with Parking (15)
- South Salt Lake Apartments with Pools (5)
- South Salt Lake Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- South Salt Lake Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- South Salt Lake Furnished Apartments (1)
- South Salt Lake Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Murray Apartments with Garages (9)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Garages (10)
- Millcreek Apartments with Garages (9)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Garages (64)
- Holladay Apartments with Garages (4)
- Midvale Apartments with Garages (4)
- West Valley City Apartments with Garages (11)
- Kearns Apartments with Garages (2)
- Cottonwood Heights Apartments with Garages (5)
- North Salt Lake Apartments with Garages (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in South Salt Lake?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in South Salt Lake?
How can I find a cheap apartment in South Salt Lake?
South Salt Lake City is home to the worlds first Kentucky fried chicken outlet. Established here in 1954, KFC has grown to be a world-renowned chicken and fast food franchise.
South Salt Lake is a 6.9 square mile city. It borders the Jordan River to the west, making for a very flat land. The city dates back to 1847, when settlers emigrated here. Notable sites include the Columbus Center, the main Zagg manufacturing plant, and the only Chinatown in the mountain West. See more
South Salt Lake apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.