1,060 Apartments for rent in Taylorsville, UT with Garages
- Taylorsville Accessible Apartments (2)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Parking (7)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Pools (4)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Taylorsville Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Taylorsville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Taylorsville Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Kearns Apartments with Garages (1)
- Murray Apartments with Garages (4)
- West Valley City Apartments with Garages (6)
- South Salt Lake Apartments with Garages (4)
- Midvale Apartments with Garages (6)
- West Jordan Apartments with Garages (14)
- South Jordan Apartments with Garages (15)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Garages (64)
- Millcreek Apartments with Garages (10)
- Holladay Apartments with Garages (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Taylorsville?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Taylorsville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Taylorsville?
Its nicknamed "Utahs Centennial City" because it officially became a city 100 years after Utah became a state!
Taylorsville is a city in Salt Lake County, Utah with a population of around 58,657. Its made up of a few historic communities in the Salt Lake Valley, and it didnt actually become a city until 1996, 100 years after Utah became a state! Because of a dried up fault line running under the city and the salt from breaking down rock deposits all over, the soil is alkaline, meaning that its not possible to farm or work the land in any way. If you can't farm, what is one to do in Taylorsville? It has a super interesting history, dating back to the Mormon pioneer settlers in 1848 and rumors of Spanish missionaries visiting the area as early at the 1600s! It played a large role during World War II as a shelter and base to soldiers and civilians and then in the 80s a Wal-mart was built, ushering the town properly into the 20th century. Now its a quiet town filled with mountain trails and beautiful scenic views--let the country roads take you home to Taylorsville. See more
Taylorsville apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.