2,195 Apartments for rent in Salt Lake City, UT with Gyms
- Salt Lake City Accessible Apartments (41)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Balconies (85)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Garages (63)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (72)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Parking (123)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Pools (36)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (88)
- Salt Lake City Dog Friendly Apartments (94)
- Salt Lake City Furnished Apartments (16)
- Salt Lake City Luxury Apartments (138)
- Salt Lake City Pet Friendly Apartments (95)
- North Salt Lake Apartments with Gyms (7)
- South Salt Lake Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Woods Cross Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Bountiful Apartments with Gyms (3)
- West Valley City Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Millcreek Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Murray Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Centerville Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Holladay Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Salt Lake City?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Salt Lake City?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Salt Lake City?
Having trouble with Craigslist Salt Lake City? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Everyone likes a little variety in life, and in Salt Lake City, they like a LOT of variety. This famous city has a population of 180,000. The Winter Olympics were also hosted here in 2002, and the extensive infrastructure improvements have led to major economic growth and a 68 percent increase in general fun, meaning that moving here provides you with many more options than it once did. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Salt Lake City renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.