40 Apartments for Rent Near Ogden-Weber Tech College
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- Ogden Accessible Apartments (12)
- Ogden Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Ogden Apartments with Garages (17)
- Ogden Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Ogden Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Ogden Apartments with Parking (42)
- Ogden Apartments with Pools (6)
- Ogden Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Ogden Dog Friendly Apartments (31)
- Ogden Pet Friendly Apartments (34)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- South Ogden, UT Apartments (10)
- Washington Terrace, UT Apartments (4)
- Riverdale, UT Apartments (3)
- North Ogden, UT Apartments (6)
- West Haven, UT Apartments (14)
- Roy, UT Apartments (20)
- Pleasant View, UT Apartments (1)
- Clinton, UT Apartments (9)
- Clearfield, UT Apartments (11)
- Layton, UT Apartments (35)
- West Point, UT Apartments (2)
- Syracuse, UT Apartments (8)
- Huntsville, UT Apartments (3)
- Farmington, UT Apartments (8)
- Brigham City, UT Apartments (3)
- Centerville, UT Apartments (7)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near Ogden-Weber Technical College?
The average rent for an apartment near Ogden-Weber Technical College is $1,620.