160 Apartments for Rent Near LDS Business College
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- Salt Lake City Accessible Apartments (52)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Balconies (101)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Garages (74)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Gyms (68)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (91)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Parking (167)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Pools (49)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (129)
- Salt Lake City Dog Friendly Apartments (146)
- Salt Lake City Furnished Apartments (22)
- Salt Lake City Luxury Apartments (212)
- Salt Lake City Pet Friendly Apartments (147)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- North Salt Lake, UT Apartments (18)
- South Salt Lake, UT Apartments (29)
- Woods Cross, UT Apartments (4)
- Bountiful, UT Apartments (11)
- West Valley City, UT Apartments (39)
- Taylorsville, UT Apartments (24)
- Millcreek, UT Apartments (49)
- Murray, UT Apartments (33)
- Kearns, UT Apartments (6)
- Centerville, UT Apartments (9)
- Holladay, UT Apartments (19)
- Midvale, UT Apartments (26)
- Magna, UT Apartments (16)
- West Jordan, UT Apartments (30)
- Cottonwood Heights, UT Apartments (13)
- Farmington, UT Apartments (8)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near LDS Business College?
The average rent for an apartment near LDS Business College is $1,910.