269 Studio Apartments for rent in Salt Lake City, UT
- Luxury Studio Apartments in Salt Lake City (32)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Salt Lake City (28)
- Salt Lake City Accessible Apartments (33)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Balconies (75)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Garages (71)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Gyms (53)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (66)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Parking (115)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Pools (38)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (91)
- Salt Lake City Dog Friendly Apartments (95)
- Salt Lake City Furnished Apartments (11)
- Salt Lake City Luxury Apartments (140)
- Salt Lake City Pet Friendly Apartments (99)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Salt Lake City (24)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Salt Lake City?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Salt Lake City?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Salt Lake City?
Having trouble with Craigslist Salt Lake City? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Everyone likes a little variety in life, and in Salt Lake City, they like a LOT of variety. This famous city has a population of 180,000. The Winter Olympics were also hosted here in 2002, and the extensive infrastructure improvements have led to major economic growth and a 68 percent increase in general fun, meaning that moving here provides you with many more options than it once did. See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Salt Lake City living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Salt Lake City during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.