1,060 Apartments for rent in Midvale, UT with Garages
- Midvale Accessible Apartments (3)
- Midvale Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Midvale Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Midvale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Midvale Apartments with Parking (15)
- Midvale Apartments with Pools (6)
- Midvale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Midvale Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Midvale Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Murray Apartments with Garages (5)
- Sandy Apartments with Garages (18)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Garages (6)
- Cottonwood Heights Apartments with Garages (8)
- Holladay Apartments with Garages (4)
- South Salt Lake Apartments with Garages (6)
- Millcreek Apartments with Garages (8)
- South Jordan Apartments with Garages (21)
- West Jordan Apartments with Garages (24)
- Riverton Apartments with Garages (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Midvale?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Midvale?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Midvale?
You've probably seen the classic film "Sandlot", but we bet you never knew that some of the scenes were shot right in downtown Midvale.
They call Midvale the city “in the middle of everything” for good reason. Midvale is a suburb of Salt Lake City – it’s tiny, only 5.8 square miles – but it has access to the very best of Utah: big city, mountains, desert and more. Midvale is the headquarter of Ally Bank and it’s an idyllic looking Western town – scenes for both “The Stand” and “The Sandlot” were filmed here for its old-fashioned, quaint aesthetic. See more
Midvale apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.