3,367 Accessible Apartments for rent in Grapevine, TX
- Grapevine Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Grapevine Apartments with Garages (11)
- Grapevine Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Grapevine Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Grapevine Apartments with Parking (19)
- Grapevine Apartments with Pools (19)
- Grapevine Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Grapevine Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Grapevine Furnished Apartments (1)
- Grapevine Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Southlake Accessible Apartments (1)
- Euless Accessible Apartments (14)
- Coppell Accessible Apartments (2)
- Bedford Accessible Apartments (4)
- Flower Mound Accessible Apartments (1)
- Irving Accessible Apartments (40)
- Lewisville Accessible Apartments (25)
- Hurst Accessible Apartments (2)
- Keller Accessible Apartments (2)
- North Richland Hills Accessible Apartments (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Grapevine?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Grapevine?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Grapevine?
Located in a picturesque wine-growing region, Grapevine, Texas, was recently named by CNN/Money Magazine as one of the best places to live in America.
True to its name, Grapevine is set in the heart of the Texas wine country, and because the state is the fifth largest producer of wine in America, the juice of the grape is a serious business here. There's more to this town than reds and whites, however. With a population of 46,334 (2010 U.S. Census), Grapevine also attracts area history buffs, thanks to its downtown historic corridor, and lives up to its reputation for being one of the most picturesque towns in Texas, thanks to its many vineyards, lush rolling hills, and close proximity to pristine Grapevine Lake. In addition to its aesthetic appeal, the city also boasts a strong commercial community, and is the home to a number of mega malls and huge entertainment complexes, including the nationally known Gaylord Texan. The good news is that Grapevine manages to be a major tourist attraction without being one bit "touristy." Sure, there's a nifty little vintage railroad, and loads of mega hotels in the area, but there's also a small town tranquility and an undercurrent of sincere friendliness that makes you believe Grapevine folks would be celebrating their heritage out of sheer civic pride, even if they didn't make one cent from it.
Having trouble with Craigslist Grapevine? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Grapevine with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Grapevine. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.