114 Cheap Apartments for Rent in Grapevine, TX
- Grapevine Accessible Apartments (8)
- Grapevine Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Grapevine Apartments with Garages (7)
- Grapevine Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Grapevine Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Grapevine Apartments with Parking (17)
- Grapevine Apartments with Pools (17)
- Grapevine Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Grapevine Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Grapevine Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Euless Cheap Apartments (13)
- Coppell Cheap Apartments (4)
- Bedford Cheap Apartments (10)
- Flower Mound Cheap Apartments (5)
- Irving Cheap Apartments (35)
- Lewisville Cheap Apartments (19)
- Hurst Cheap Apartments (2)
- Keller Cheap Apartments (1)
- North Richland Hills Cheap Apartments (11)
- Carrollton Cheap Apartments (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent in Grapevine?
Located in a picturesque wine-growing region, Grapevine, Texas, was recently named by CNN/Money Magazine as one of the best places to live in America.
True to its name, Grapevine is set in the heart of the Texas wine country, and because the state is the fifth largest producer of wine in America, the juice of the grape is a serious business here. There's more to this town than reds and whites, however. With a population of 46,334 (2010 U.S. Census), Grapevine also attracts area history buffs, thanks to its downtown historic corridor, and lives up to its reputation for being one of the most picturesque towns in Texas, thanks to its many vineyards, lush rolling hills, and close proximity to pristine Grapevine Lake. In addition to its aesthetic appeal, the city also boasts a strong commercial community, and is the home to a number of mega malls and huge entertainment complexes, including the nationally known Gaylord Texan. The good news is that Grapevine manages to be a major tourist attraction without being one bit "touristy." Sure, there's a nifty little vintage railroad, and loads of mega hotels in the area, but there's also a small town tranquility and an undercurrent of sincere friendliness that makes you believe Grapevine folks would be celebrating their heritage out of sheer civic pride, even if they didn't make one cent from it.
Having trouble with Craigslist Grapevine? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding cheap apartments in Grapevine takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Grapevine by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Grapevine in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Grapevine.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Grapevine. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Grapevine.