2,736 Apartments for rent in Grapevine, TX with Garages
- Grapevine Accessible Apartments (10)
- Grapevine Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Grapevine Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Grapevine Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Grapevine Apartments with Parking (19)
- Grapevine Apartments with Pools (19)
- Grapevine Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Grapevine Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Grapevine Furnished Apartments (1)
- Grapevine Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Southlake Apartments with Garages (1)
- Euless Apartments with Garages (12)
- Coppell Apartments with Garages (4)
- Bedford Apartments with Garages (1)
- Flower Mound Apartments with Garages (6)
- Irving Apartments with Garages (39)
- Lewisville Apartments with Garages (31)
- Hurst Apartments with Garages (2)
- Keller Apartments with Garages (6)
- North Richland Hills Apartments with Garages (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Grapevine?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Grapevine?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Grapevine?
Located in a picturesque wine-growing region, Grapevine, Texas, was recently named by CNN/Money Magazine as one of the best places to live in America.
True to its name, Grapevine is set in the heart of the Texas wine country, and because the state is the fifth largest producer of wine in America, the juice of the grape is a serious business here. There's more to this town than reds and whites, however. With a population of 46,334 (2010 U.S. Census), Grapevine also attracts area history buffs, thanks to its downtown historic corridor, and lives up to its reputation for being one of the most picturesque towns in Texas, thanks to its many vineyards, lush rolling hills, and close proximity to pristine Grapevine Lake. In addition to its aesthetic appeal, the city also boasts a strong commercial community, and is the home to a number of mega malls and huge entertainment complexes, including the nationally known Gaylord Texan. The good news is that Grapevine manages to be a major tourist attraction without being one bit "touristy." Sure, there's a nifty little vintage railroad, and loads of mega hotels in the area, but there's also a small town tranquility and an undercurrent of sincere friendliness that makes you believe Grapevine folks would be celebrating their heritage out of sheer civic pride, even if they didn't make one cent from it.
Having trouble with Craigslist Grapevine? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Grapevine apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.