2,069 Short-term Apartments for rent in Grapevine, TX
- Grapevine Accessible Apartments (9)
- Grapevine Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Grapevine Apartments with Garages (11)
- Grapevine Apartments with Gyms (18)
- Grapevine Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Grapevine Apartments with Parking (18)
- Grapevine Apartments with Pools (18)
- Grapevine Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Grapevine Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Grapevine Furnished Apartments (1)
- Grapevine Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Euless Short-term Apartments (18)
- Coppell Short-term Apartments (5)
- Bedford Short-term Apartments (11)
- Flower Mound Short-term Apartments (4)
- Irving Short-term Apartments (60)
- Lewisville Short-term Apartments (28)
- Hurst Short-term Apartments (2)
- Keller Short-term Apartments (5)
- North Richland Hills Short-term Apartments (13)
- Roanoke Short-term Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Grapevine?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Grapevine?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Grapevine?
Located in a picturesque wine-growing region, Grapevine, Texas, was recently named by CNN/Money Magazine as one of the best places to live in America.
True to its name, Grapevine is set in the heart of the Texas wine country, and because the state is the fifth largest producer of wine in America, the juice of the grape is a serious business here. There's more to this town than reds and whites, however. With a population of 46,334 (2010 U.S. Census), Grapevine also attracts area history buffs, thanks to its downtown historic corridor, and lives up to its reputation for being one of the most picturesque towns in Texas, thanks to its many vineyards, lush rolling hills, and close proximity to pristine Grapevine Lake. In addition to its aesthetic appeal, the city also boasts a strong commercial community, and is the home to a number of mega malls and huge entertainment complexes, including the nationally known Gaylord Texan. The good news is that Grapevine manages to be a major tourist attraction without being one bit "touristy." Sure, there's a nifty little vintage railroad, and loads of mega hotels in the area, but there's also a small town tranquility and an undercurrent of sincere friendliness that makes you believe Grapevine folks would be celebrating their heritage out of sheer civic pride, even if they didn't make one cent from it.
Having trouble with Craigslist Grapevine? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Grapevine takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.