804 Apartments for rent in Jersey City, NJ with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Jersey City Accessible Apartments (38)
- Jersey City Apartments with Balconies (148)
- Jersey City Apartments with Gyms (136)
- Jersey City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (237)
- Jersey City Apartments with Parking (202)
- Jersey City Apartments with Pools (93)
- Jersey City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (248)
- Jersey City Co-Living Apartments (1)
- Jersey City Dog Friendly Apartments (197)
- Jersey City Furnished Apartments (22)
- Jersey City Luxury Apartments (1)
- Jersey City Pet Friendly Apartments (202)
- Hoboken Apartments with Garages (28)
- Bayonne Apartments with Garages (25)
- Union City Apartments with Garages (5)
- Kearny Apartments with Garages (2)
- Secaucus Apartments with Garages (6)
- North Bergen Apartments with Garages (16)
- West New York Apartments with Garages (19)
- Harrison Apartments with Garages (7)
- Guttenberg Apartments with Garages (6)
- East Rutherford Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Jersey City?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Jersey City?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Jersey City?
Jersey City apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.