228 Cheap Apartments for Rent in Jersey City, NJ
- Jersey City Accessible Apartments (30)
- Jersey City Apartments with Balconies (127)
- Jersey City Apartments with Garages (85)
- Jersey City Apartments with Gyms (133)
- Jersey City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (192)
- Jersey City Apartments with Parking (162)
- Jersey City Apartments with Pools (95)
- Jersey City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (223)
- Jersey City Dog Friendly Apartments (153)
- Jersey City Furnished Apartments (20)
- Jersey City Luxury Apartments (2)
- Jersey City Pet Friendly Apartments (154)
- Hoboken Cheap Apartments (19)
- Bayonne Cheap Apartments (13)
- Kearny Cheap Apartments (10)
- West New York Cheap Apartments (2)
- Newark Cheap Apartments (3)
- Elizabeth Cheap Apartments (3)
- Edgewater Cheap Apartments (12)
- East Orange Cheap Apartments (4)
- Fort Lee Cheap Apartments (6)
- Hackensack Cheap Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Jersey City?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Jersey City?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Jersey City?
Finding cheap apartments in Jersey City takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Jersey City by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Jersey City in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Jersey City.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Jersey City. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Jersey City.