301 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Jersey City, NJ
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Jersey City (65)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Jersey City (12)
- Jersey City Accessible Apartments (16)
- Jersey City Apartments with Balconies (96)
- Jersey City Apartments with Garages (66)
- Jersey City Apartments with Gyms (90)
- Jersey City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (168)
- Jersey City Apartments with Parking (133)
- Jersey City Apartments with Pools (65)
- Jersey City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (163)
- Jersey City Dog Friendly Apartments (138)
- Jersey City Furnished Apartments (18)
- Jersey City Luxury Apartments (1)
- Jersey City Pet Friendly Apartments (139)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Jersey City (65)
- Hoboken 1 Bedroom Apartments (28)
- Bayonne 1 Bedroom Apartments (27)
- Union City 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Kearny 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Secaucus 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- North Bergen 1 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- West New York 1 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Harrison 1 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Guttenberg 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- East Rutherford 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Jersey City?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Jersey City?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Jersey City?
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Jersey City offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Jersey City, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.