784 Apartments for rent in Jersey City, NJ with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Jersey City Accessible Apartments (37)
- Jersey City Apartments with Balconies (135)
- Jersey City Apartments with Garages (89)
- Jersey City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (213)
- Jersey City Apartments with Parking (184)
- Jersey City Apartments with Pools (93)
- Jersey City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (223)
- Jersey City Co-Living Apartments (1)
- Jersey City Dog Friendly Apartments (178)
- Jersey City Furnished Apartments (19)
- Jersey City Pet Friendly Apartments (182)
- Hoboken Apartments with Gyms (26)
- Bayonne Apartments with Gyms (24)
- Union City Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Kearny Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Secaucus Apartments with Gyms (10)
- North Bergen Apartments with Gyms (9)
- West New York Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Harrison Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Guttenberg Apartments with Gyms (6)
- East Rutherford Apartments with Gyms (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Jersey City?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Jersey City?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Jersey City?
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Jersey City renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.