52 Apartments for Rent Near JU
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- Jacksonville Accessible Apartments (92)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Balconies (476)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Garages (386)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Gyms (209)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (271)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Parking (571)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Pools (335)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (436)
- Jacksonville Dog Friendly Apartments (752)
- Jacksonville Furnished Apartments (61)
- Jacksonville Luxury Apartments (1187)
- Jacksonville Pet Friendly Apartments (766)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Orange Park, FL Apartments (13)
- Bellair-Meadowbrook Terrace, FL Apartments (7)
- Lakeside, FL Apartments (25)
- Oakleaf Plantation, FL Apartments (33)
- Fleming Island, FL Apartments (17)
- Fruit Cove, FL Apartments (15)
- Atlantic Beach, FL Apartments (22)
- Neptune Beach, FL Apartments (8)
- Jacksonville Beach, FL Apartments (52)
- Palm Valley, FL Apartments (27)
- Yulee, FL Apartments (15)
- Sawgrass, FL Apartments (16)
- Green Cove Springs, FL Apartments (6)
- Nocatee, FL Apartments (21)
- Middleburg, FL Apartments (2)
- Fernandina Beach, FL Apartments (18)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near Jacksonville University?
The average rent for an apartment near Jacksonville University is $1,400.