60 Studio Apartments for rent in Jacksonville, FL
- Jacksonville Accessible Apartments (88)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Balconies (377)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Garages (269)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Gyms (165)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (200)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Parking (479)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Pools (337)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (292)
- Jacksonville Dog Friendly Apartments (682)
- Jacksonville Furnished Apartments (27)
- Jacksonville Luxury Apartments (968)
- Jacksonville Pet Friendly Apartments (693)
- Luxury Studio Apartments in Jacksonville (19)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Jacksonville (19)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Jacksonville (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Jacksonville?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Jacksonville?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Jacksonville?
Jacksonville: Where Florida begins! OK, maybe not technically, but that’s the city’s official marketing slogan and who are we to nitpick?
Nestled in the northeastern corner of the state, Jacksonville is geographically one of the largest cities in the U.S., with 841 square miles of canvas for the city’s 841,000 people to work with. (OK, again, there may be more than 841,000 people, but our poetic license says it’s close enough). The city’s culture and climate is more South Georgia than South Florida, with a strong military presence, warm weather, the St. Johns River, and the NFL’s Jaguars. And here’s a fact that catches many non-Floridians by surprise: It’s just 20 miles from downtown to the Atlantic Ocean. Wait! Before you slip on that speedo, how bout we get you situated first, hmm?
Having trouble with Craigslist Jacksonville? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Jacksonville living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Jacksonville during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.