219 Apartments for Rent in Jacksonville, FL with Gyms
- Jacksonville Accessible Apartments (93)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Balconies (467)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Garages (383)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (276)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Parking (574)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Pools (343)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (447)
- Jacksonville Dog Friendly Apartments (745)
- Jacksonville Furnished Apartments (64)
- Jacksonville Luxury Apartments (1174)
- Jacksonville Pet Friendly Apartments (762)
- Orange Park Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Oakleaf Plantation Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Fleming Island Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Fruit Cove Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Atlantic Beach Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Jacksonville Beach Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Asbury Lake Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Palm Valley Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Yulee Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Sawgrass Apartments with Gyms (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Jacksonville?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Jacksonville?
Jacksonville: Where Florida begins! OK, maybe not technically, but that’s the city’s official marketing slogan and who are we to nitpick?
Nestled in the northeastern corner of the state, Jacksonville is geographically one of the largest cities in the U.S., with 841 square miles of canvas for the city’s 841,000 people to work with. (OK, again, there may be more than 841,000 people, but our poetic license says it’s close enough). The city’s culture and climate is more South Georgia than South Florida, with a strong military presence, warm weather, the St. Johns River, and the NFL’s Jaguars. And here’s a fact that catches many non-Floridians by surprise: It’s just 20 miles from downtown to the Atlantic Ocean. Wait! Before you slip on that speedo, how bout we get you situated first, hmm?
Having trouble with Craigslist Jacksonville? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Jacksonville renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.