571 Apartments for Rent in Jacksonville, FL with Garages
- Jacksonville Accessible Apartments (92)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Balconies (465)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Gyms (209)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (269)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Parking (563)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Pools (337)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (442)
- Jacksonville Dog Friendly Apartments (739)
- Jacksonville Furnished Apartments (62)
- Jacksonville Luxury Apartments (1173)
- Jacksonville Pet Friendly Apartments (754)
- Orange Park Apartments with Garages (2)
- Lakeside Apartments with Garages (3)
- Oakleaf Plantation Apartments with Garages (6)
- Fleming Island Apartments with Garages (3)
- Fruit Cove Apartments with Garages (9)
- Atlantic Beach Apartments with Garages (5)
- Neptune Beach Apartments with Garages (3)
- Jacksonville Beach Apartments with Garages (19)
- Asbury Lake Apartments with Garages (1)
- Palm Valley Apartments with Garages (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Jacksonville?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Jacksonville?
Jacksonville: Where Florida begins! OK, maybe not technically, but that’s the city’s official marketing slogan and who are we to nitpick?
Nestled in the northeastern corner of the state, Jacksonville is geographically one of the largest cities in the U.S., with 841 square miles of canvas for the city’s 841,000 people to work with. (OK, again, there may be more than 841,000 people, but our poetic license says it’s close enough). The city’s culture and climate is more South Georgia than South Florida, with a strong military presence, warm weather, the St. Johns River, and the NFL’s Jaguars. And here’s a fact that catches many non-Floridians by surprise: It’s just 20 miles from downtown to the Atlantic Ocean. Wait! Before you slip on that speedo, how bout we get you situated first, hmm?
Having trouble with Craigslist Jacksonville? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Jacksonville apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.