407 Furnished Apartments for rent in Jacksonville, FL
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Jacksonville (15)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Jacksonville (16)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Jacksonville (15)
- Jacksonville Accessible Apartments (79)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Balconies (301)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Garages (231)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Gyms (139)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (164)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Parking (370)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Pools (299)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (238)
- Jacksonville Dog Friendly Apartments (476)
- Jacksonville Furnished Luxury Apartments (24)
- Jacksonville Luxury Apartments (728)
- Jacksonville Pet Friendly Apartments (485)
- Atlantic Beach Furnished Apartments (3)
- Neptune Beach Furnished Apartments (2)
- Jacksonville Beach Furnished Apartments (5)
- Palm Valley Furnished Apartments (3)
- Sawgrass Furnished Apartments (1)
- Nocatee Furnished Apartments (1)
- World Golf Village Furnished Apartments (7)
- St. Augustine Furnished Apartments (2)
- Butler Beach Furnished Apartments (2)
- Palm Coast Furnished Apartments (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Jacksonville?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Jacksonville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Jacksonville?
Jacksonville: Where Florida begins! OK, maybe not technically, but that’s the city’s official marketing slogan and who are we to nitpick?
Nestled in the northeastern corner of the state, Jacksonville is geographically one of the largest cities in the U.S., with 841 square miles of canvas for the city’s 841,000 people to work with. (OK, again, there may be more than 841,000 people, but our poetic license says it’s close enough). The city’s culture and climate is more South Georgia than South Florida, with a strong military presence, warm weather, the St. Johns River, and the NFL’s Jaguars. And here’s a fact that catches many non-Floridians by surprise: It’s just 20 miles from downtown to the Atlantic Ocean. Wait! Before you slip on that speedo, how bout we get you situated first, hmm?
Having trouble with Craigslist Jacksonville? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Furnished apartments in Jacksonville can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Jacksonville as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.