2,615 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Jacksonville, FL
- Jacksonville Accessible Apartments (81)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Balconies (284)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Garages (224)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Gyms (134)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (158)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Parking (361)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Pools (337)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (230)
- Jacksonville Dog Friendly Apartments (530)
- Jacksonville Furnished Apartments (23)
- Jacksonville Luxury Apartments (762)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Jacksonville (129)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Jacksonville (150)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Jacksonville (345)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Jacksonville (16)
- Orange Park Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Bellair-Meadowbrook Terrace Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Lakeside Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- Oakleaf Plantation Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Fleming Island Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Fruit Cove Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Atlantic Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Neptune Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Jacksonville Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Asbury Lake Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Jacksonville?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Jacksonville?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Jacksonville?
Jacksonville: Where Florida begins! OK, maybe not technically, but that’s the city’s official marketing slogan and who are we to nitpick?
Nestled in the northeastern corner of the state, Jacksonville is geographically one of the largest cities in the U.S., with 841 square miles of canvas for the city’s 841,000 people to work with. (OK, again, there may be more than 841,000 people, but our poetic license says it’s close enough). The city’s culture and climate is more South Georgia than South Florida, with a strong military presence, warm weather, the St. Johns River, and the NFL’s Jaguars. And here’s a fact that catches many non-Floridians by surprise: It’s just 20 miles from downtown to the Atlantic Ocean. Wait! Before you slip on that speedo, how bout we get you situated first, hmm?
Having trouble with Craigslist Jacksonville? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Jacksonville should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Jacksonville may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Jacksonville. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.