217 1 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Jacksonville, FL
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Jacksonville (143)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Jacksonville (32)
- Jacksonville Accessible Apartments (93)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Balconies (462)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Garages (384)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Gyms (216)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (272)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Parking (571)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Pools (344)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (439)
- Jacksonville Dog Friendly Apartments (745)
- Jacksonville Furnished Apartments (63)
- Jacksonville Luxury Apartments (1170)
- Jacksonville Pet Friendly Apartments (763)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Jacksonville (170)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Jacksonville (170)
- Orange Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Lakeside 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Fleming Island 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Atlantic Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Neptune Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Jacksonville Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Palm Valley 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Yulee 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Sawgrass 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Green Cove Springs 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Jacksonville?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Jacksonville?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Jacksonville?
Jacksonville: Where Florida begins! OK, maybe not technically, but that’s the city’s official marketing slogan and who are we to nitpick?
Nestled in the northeastern corner of the state, Jacksonville is geographically one of the largest cities in the U.S., with 841 square miles of canvas for the city’s 841,000 people to work with. (OK, again, there may be more than 841,000 people, but our poetic license says it’s close enough). The city’s culture and climate is more South Georgia than South Florida, with a strong military presence, warm weather, the St. Johns River, and the NFL’s Jaguars. And here’s a fact that catches many non-Floridians by surprise: It’s just 20 miles from downtown to the Atlantic Ocean. Wait! Before you slip on that speedo, how bout we get you situated first, hmm?
Having trouble with Craigslist Jacksonville? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Jacksonville offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Jacksonville, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.