211 Apartments for rent in Spring Valley, NV with Parking
- Spring Valley Accessible Apartments (18)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Balconies (164)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Garages (200)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Gyms (61)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (44)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Pools (141)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (98)
- Spring Valley Dog Friendly Apartments (76)
- Spring Valley Furnished Apartments (44)
- Spring Valley Luxury Apartments (4)
- Spring Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (76)
- Summerlin South Apartments with Parking (50)
- Enterprise Apartments with Parking (224)
- Paradise Apartments with Parking (133)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Parking (739)
- Winchester Apartments with Parking (10)
- Whitney Apartments with Parking (47)
- Sunrise Manor Apartments with Parking (79)
- Henderson Apartments with Parking (466)
- North Las Vegas Apartments with Parking (195)
- Boulder City Apartments with Parking (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Spring Valley?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Spring Valley?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Spring Valley?
"I love roller coasters that make my stomach drop. One ride in Las Vegas, the Big Shot, straps you into a row of seats and catapults you into the air from the top of the Stratosphere Tower - then plummets back down. I ride it over and over; it's exhilarating." (- Drew Barrymore)
Spring Valley is part of the Las Vegas township in Clark County Nevada. The population of this census designated place is 178,395 people living within a 33.4 square miles of the Nevada desert, just 2 miles west of the Las Vegas Strip! Spring Valley is actually quite new, having only been formed in 1981. This was a result of a company by the name of Pardee Homes, who bought the land occupied by the old International Stardust Raceway, for the purpose of developing a master planned community just west of the Vegas Strip in the late 1970s. By May of 1981, residents came together (the town was only 1 square mile at that point) to petition the Clark County Commission to create an unincorporated town, which it did, and now it encompasses most of the southwest corner of the Las Vegas Valley. Since then, Spring Valley has boomed into a thriving, densely urban area, providing a home close to where most of the residents work, on the nearby Las Vegas Strip.
This is Nevada, so let's not forget that it is intensely hot in the summers and can become quite frigid in the winters. However, the proximity to everything in Las Vegas makes ideal for anyone seeking to make the big jump into the heart of Sin City, without actually having to live in the middle of it all.
Having trouble with Craigslist Spring Valley? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Spring Valley apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.