171 Apartments for Rent in Raleigh, NC with Gyms
- Raleigh Accessible Apartments (96)
- Raleigh Apartments with Balconies (413)
- Raleigh Apartments with Garages (169)
- Raleigh Apartments with Hardwood Floors (213)
- Raleigh Apartments with Parking (356)
- Raleigh Apartments with Pools (275)
- Raleigh Apartments with Washer-Dryers (354)
- Raleigh Dog Friendly Apartments (404)
- Raleigh Furnished Apartments (42)
- Raleigh Luxury Apartments (627)
- Raleigh Pet Friendly Apartments (412)
- Garner Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Knightdale Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Cary Apartments with Gyms (40)
- Wake Forest Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Morrisville Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Apex Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Wendell Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Clayton Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Fuquay-Varina Apartments with Gyms (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Raleigh?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Raleigh?
Trying to find the perfect home under the perfect blue skies of North Carolina? It may not seem difficult, due to the mild climate and easy going nature of the city and its people. However, this is a very diverse city that is continuously changing and growing, adding new life and culture into every little nook and cranny.
North Carolina has a lot to offer, and this humble guide is here to help you take a peek at all your options, from hipster night-life and artsy districts, to family-rearing suburban dwellings, to wide-open country land.
Having trouble with Craigslist Raleigh? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Raleigh renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.