443 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Knightdale, NC
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Knightdale Accessible Apartments (2)
- Knightdale Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Knightdale Apartments with Garages (6)
- Knightdale Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Knightdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Knightdale Apartments with Parking (10)
- Knightdale Apartments with Pools (4)
- Knightdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Knightdale Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Knightdale Furnished Apartments (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Knightdale (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Knightdale (3)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Knightdale (8)
- Wendell Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Clayton Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Raleigh Pet Friendly Apartments (426)
- Garner Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Wake Forest Pet Friendly Apartments (40)
- Zebulon Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Wilson's Mills Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Cary Pet Friendly Apartments (87)
- Morrisville Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- Fuquay-Varina Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Knightdale?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Knightdale?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Knightdale?
Back in the year 1700, the Lords Proprietor of the Carolina Colony employed John Lawson to explore what is now the Knightdale area. After a meeting together with the Tuscarora Native American tribe, Lawson came to an amicable agreement and purchased a sizable section of the surrounding lands. Upon receiving Lawson's report in 1701, the King of England - King William III - set about apportioning the land to those who were willing to settle.
Since 1701, thousands of residents have made the town of Knightdale, located in Wake County, their home. When the population exploded over the last two decades, Knightdale gained the honor of becoming part of the metro region and a suburb of Raleigh. Along with moderate temperatures throughout the seasons, and the exception of extra humidity in the summer, Knightdale is a great place to be. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Knightdale should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Knightdale may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Knightdale. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.