494 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Wendell, NC
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Wendell (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Wendell (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Wendell (7)
- Wendell Accessible Apartments (1)
- Wendell Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Wendell Apartments with Garages (3)
- Wendell Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Wendell Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Wendell Apartments with Parking (5)
- Wendell Apartments with Pools (2)
- Wendell Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Wendell Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Zebulon Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Knightdale Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Clayton Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- Wilson's Mills Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Wake Forest Pet Friendly Apartments (40)
- Garner Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Raleigh Pet Friendly Apartments (412)
- Cary Pet Friendly Apartments (86)
- Fuquay-Varina Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Angier Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Wendell?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Wendell?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Wendell?
Wendell, North Carolina, received its name based on a school teacher's preference in poets, which happened to be Oliver Wendell Holmes.
Wendell claims the motto, "Small town feel--capital city connection," referring to its proximity to North Carolina's capital, Raleigh. The town is in Wake County with a population of 5,845 according to the 2010 census. This town values its meandering lifestyle juxtaposed against the capital city rush and bustle. In the 1850s, farmers from Granville County settled Wendell in response to severe tobacco plant blight. Wendell was incorporated in 1903. Portions of the town is listed in the National Register of Historic Places, including Dr. Thomas H. Avera House, Harmony Plantation, Riley Hill School, Sunnyside historic home, and Wendell commercial Historic District. Birthplace of Greg Ellis, an Oakland Raiders football player, and home to the creator of the bar code, George J. Laurer, Wendell lives up to its famous namesake, priding itself in its small-town community and historic relevance. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Wendell should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Wendell may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Wendell. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.