1,772 Apartments for rent in Chapel Hill, NC with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Chapel Hill Accessible Apartments (13)
- Chapel Hill Apartments with Balconies (45)
- Chapel Hill Apartments with Garages (19)
- Chapel Hill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (29)
- Chapel Hill Apartments with Parking (48)
- Chapel Hill Apartments with Pools (32)
- Chapel Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (40)
- Chapel Hill Dog Friendly Apartments (30)
- Chapel Hill Furnished Apartments (10)
- Chapel Hill Luxury Apartments (47)
- Chapel Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (30)
- Carrboro Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Durham Apartments with Gyms (65)
- Hillsborough Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Morrisville Apartments with Gyms (17)
- Apex Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Cary Apartments with Gyms (44)
- Mebane Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Butner Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Graham Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Chapel Hill?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Chapel Hill?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Chapel Hill?
Chapel Hill is a proud part of the Research Triangle—an area so named because of its abundance of universities. Yes, Chapel Hill is a college town--par excellence--that comes with all the trappings of campus living, including loud parties and a transient population. However, the campus has imbued the area with a strong, diverse and liberal atmosphere that makes Chapel Hill living quite pleasant, and helps to explain why students don’t seem to want to graduate around here… See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Chapel Hill renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.