1,427 Apartments for rent in Huntersville, NC with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Huntersville Accessible Apartments (3)
- Huntersville Apartments with Balconies (32)
- Huntersville Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Huntersville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Huntersville Apartments with Parking (33)
- Huntersville Apartments with Pools (23)
- Huntersville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Huntersville Dog Friendly Apartments (42)
- Huntersville Furnished Apartments (3)
- Huntersville Pet Friendly Apartments (43)
- Cornelius Apartments with Garages (13)
- Davidson Apartments with Garages (4)
- Mount Holly Apartments with Garages (2)
- Mooresville Apartments with Garages (32)
- Charlotte Apartments with Garages (433)
- Denver Apartments with Garages (1)
- Lake Norman of Catawba Apartments with Garages (10)
- Concord Apartments with Garages (30)
- Belmont Apartments with Garages (6)
- Harrisburg Apartments with Garages (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Huntersville?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Huntersville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Huntersville?
"Now it's not a meaningless question / To ask if they've been and gone / I remember a talk about North / Carolina and a strange, strange pond / You see the sides were like glass / In the thick of a forest without a road / And if any man's ever made that land / Then I think it would've showed" - Fleetwood Mac
Still seeming like an unspoiled nook of America, with its rolling hills, deep blue skies and active farmland, Huntersville is the rare effortless combination of urban and rural. That doesn't mean you'll find electric guitarists busking for tips next to natural waterfalls, but it does mean manmade lakes and open pastures are melding in a unique experience that feels both homey and adventurous. Plus, they've got NASCAR. There's more than just a twinge of country style here, and residents do well by their customs and show courtesy and welcoming attitudes to all. While you may miss the fast pace of city life, it's never far away, and you'll never regret seeing those star-filled skies.
Having trouble with Craigslist Huntersville? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Huntersville apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.