- Concord Accessible Apartments (10)
- Concord Apartments with Balconies (51)
- Concord Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Concord Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Concord Apartments with Parking (47)
- Concord Apartments with Pools (30)
- Concord Apartments with Washer-Dryers (29)
- Concord Dog Friendly Apartments (78)
- Concord Furnished Apartments (1)
- Concord Pet Friendly Apartments (81)
- Harrisburg Apartments with Garages (13)
- Kannapolis Apartments with Garages (10)
- Midland Apartments with Garages (1)
- Davidson Apartments with Garages (3)
- Mint Hill Apartments with Garages (13)
- Locust Apartments with Garages (2)
- Huntersville Apartments with Garages (17)
- Cornelius Apartments with Garages (12)
- Mooresville Apartments with Garages (38)
- Charlotte Apartments with Garages (471)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Concord?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Concord?
Greetings, future Tar Heel State renters, and welcome to your Concord, North Carolina apartment hunting nerve center! Situated a mere 20 miles northeast of uptown Charlotte, Concord is a popular living locale for families, singles, and retirees alike and features some of the Piedmont Region’s most affordable and diverse renting options. Are you ready to join the nearly 80,000 proud peeps who call Concord home? Of course you are! But before you pack your bags and hit the streets (or scour the int...
Having trouble with Craigslist Concord? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Concord apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.