828 Studio Apartments for rent in St. Paul, MN
- Furnished Studio Apartments in St. Paul (4)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in St. Paul (58)
- St. Paul Accessible Apartments (40)
- St. Paul Apartments with Balconies (111)
- St. Paul Apartments with Garages (127)
- St. Paul Apartments with Gyms (70)
- St. Paul Apartments with Hardwood Floors (114)
- St. Paul Apartments with Parking (188)
- St. Paul Apartments with Pools (38)
- St. Paul Apartments with Washer-Dryers (92)
- St. Paul Dog Friendly Apartments (160)
- St. Paul Furnished Apartments (13)
- St. Paul Pet Friendly Apartments (171)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in St. Paul (34)
- West St. Paul Studio Apartments (4)
- Little Canada Studio Apartments (1)
- Falcon Heights Studio Apartments (5)
- Roseville Studio Apartments (1)
- South St. Paul Studio Apartments (1)
- Vadnais Heights Studio Apartments (1)
- North St. Paul Studio Apartments (1)
- Eagan Studio Apartments (2)
- Oakdale Studio Apartments (2)
- White Bear Lake Studio Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in St. Paul?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in St. Paul?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in St. Paul?
Having trouble with Craigslist St. Paul? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
The twin, specifically the evil twin, the subject of seminal literature from Beowulf to Poe to Wonder Woman. Who hasn't pulled an all-nighter cramming for the big test on Wonder Woman # 175? This amazing segue brings us to the short list of twin cities. Dallas-Fort Worth, Raleigh-Durham, Ulm-Neo-Ulm (Germany), and Minneapolis-St. Paul. Poor second named cities. Has there ever been a wildly popular soap opera named Ft. Worth? A Monty Python sketch about Neo-Ulm. Okay, Durham outshines Raleigh when it comes to awesome baseball movies, but the second named cities are vastly relegated to playing second banana. But then there's St. Paul, Minnesota. Home to the coolest named sports franchise in the country, The Minnesota Wild (and ESPN's onetime pick for the best overall sports venue – The Xcel Energy Center – also cooly named), St. Paul has plenty of cred right there. But add Charlie Brown (creator Charles Schulz grew up in St. Paul and Snoopy first appeared in the St. Paul Pioneer Press) and BOOM, it's on. See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of St. Paul living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in St. Paul during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.