4,612 Apartments for rent in St. Paul, MN with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- St. Paul Accessible Apartments (48)
- St. Paul Affordable Apartments (2)
- St. Paul Apartments with Balconies (129)
- St. Paul Apartments with Garages (152)
- St. Paul Apartments with Hardwood Floors (140)
- St. Paul Apartments with Parking (232)
- St. Paul Apartments with Pools (42)
- St. Paul Apartments with Washer-Dryers (109)
- St. Paul Dog Friendly Apartments (188)
- St. Paul Furnished Apartments (13)
- St. Paul Pet Friendly Apartments (201)
- Lilydale Apartments with Gyms (1)
- West St. Paul Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Mendota Heights Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Little Canada Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Falcon Heights Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Roseville Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Maplewood Apartments with Gyms (4)
- South St. Paul Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Vadnais Heights Apartments with Gyms (2)
- North St. Paul Apartments with Gyms (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in St. Paul?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in St. Paul?
How can I find a cheap apartment in St. Paul?
Having trouble with Craigslist St. Paul? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
The twin, specifically the evil twin, the subject of seminal literature from Beowulf to Poe to Wonder Woman. Who hasn't pulled an all-nighter cramming for the big test on Wonder Woman # 175? This amazing segue brings us to the short list of twin cities. Dallas-Fort Worth, Raleigh-Durham, Ulm-Neo-Ulm (Germany), and Minneapolis-St. Paul. Poor second named cities. Has there ever been a wildly popular soap opera named Ft. Worth? A Monty Python sketch about Neo-Ulm. Okay, Durham outshines Raleigh when it comes to awesome baseball movies, but the second named cities are vastly relegated to playing second banana. But then there's St. Paul, Minnesota. Home to the coolest named sports franchise in the country, The Minnesota Wild (and ESPN's onetime pick for the best overall sports venue – The Xcel Energy Center – also cooly named), St. Paul has plenty of cred right there. But add Charlie Brown (creator Charles Schulz grew up in St. Paul and Snoopy first appeared in the St. Paul Pioneer Press) and BOOM, it's on. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to St. Paul renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.