1,148 Furnished Apartments for rent in St. Paul, MN
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in St. Paul (9)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in St. Paul (9)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in St. Paul (1)
- Furnished Studio Apartments in St. Paul (5)
- St. Paul Accessible Apartments (48)
- St. Paul Affordable Apartments (2)
- St. Paul Apartments with Balconies (135)
- St. Paul Apartments with Garages (159)
- St. Paul Apartments with Gyms (83)
- St. Paul Apartments with Hardwood Floors (145)
- St. Paul Apartments with Parking (241)
- St. Paul Apartments with Pools (43)
- St. Paul Apartments with Washer-Dryers (113)
- St. Paul Dog Friendly Apartments (197)
- St. Paul Pet Friendly Apartments (210)
- St. Paul Senior Apartments (2)
- Lilydale Furnished Apartments (1)
- West St. Paul Furnished Apartments (1)
- South St. Paul Furnished Apartments (1)
- Inver Grove Heights Furnished Apartments (2)
- St. Anthony Furnished Apartments (1)
- White Bear Lake Furnished Apartments (1)
- Minneapolis Furnished Apartments (40)
- Columbia Heights Furnished Apartments (1)
- Woodbury Furnished Apartments (3)
- Cottage Grove Furnished Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in St. Paul?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in St. Paul?
How can I find a cheap apartment in St. Paul?
Having trouble with Craigslist St. Paul? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
The twin, specifically the evil twin, the subject of seminal literature from Beowulf to Poe to Wonder Woman. Who hasn't pulled an all-nighter cramming for the big test on Wonder Woman # 175? This amazing segue brings us to the short list of twin cities. Dallas-Fort Worth, Raleigh-Durham, Ulm-Neo-Ulm (Germany), and Minneapolis-St. Paul. Poor second named cities. Has there ever been a wildly popular soap opera named Ft. Worth? A Monty Python sketch about Neo-Ulm. Okay, Durham outshines Raleigh when it comes to awesome baseball movies, but the second named cities are vastly relegated to playing second banana. But then there's St. Paul, Minnesota. Home to the coolest named sports franchise in the country, The Minnesota Wild (and ESPN's onetime pick for the best overall sports venue – The Xcel Energy Center – also cooly named), St. Paul has plenty of cred right there. But add Charlie Brown (creator Charles Schulz grew up in St. Paul and Snoopy first appeared in the St. Paul Pioneer Press) and BOOM, it's on. See more
Furnished apartments in St. Paul can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in St. Paul as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.