245 Apartments for Rent Near Augsburg University
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- Minneapolis Accessible Apartments (108)
- Minneapolis Affordable Apartments (7)
- Minneapolis Apartments with Balconies (248)
- Minneapolis Apartments with Garages (215)
- Minneapolis Apartments with Gyms (202)
- Minneapolis Apartments with Hardwood Floors (266)
- Minneapolis Apartments with Parking (344)
- Minneapolis Apartments with Pools (89)
- Minneapolis Apartments with Washer-Dryers (251)
- Minneapolis Dog Friendly Apartments (298)
- Minneapolis Furnished Apartments (50)
- Minneapolis Luxury Apartments (5)
- Minneapolis Pet Friendly Apartments (323)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Lauderdale, MN Apartments (3)
- St. Anthony, MN Apartments (5)
- Columbia Heights, MN Apartments (8)
- Richfield, MN Apartments (24)
- Robbinsdale, MN Apartments (14)
- Falcon Heights, MN Apartments (8)
- Golden Valley, MN Apartments (14)
- St. Louis Park, MN Apartments (66)
- Brooklyn Center, MN Apartments (19)
- Crystal, MN Apartments (7)
- New Brighton, MN Apartments (14)
- Fridley, MN Apartments (16)
- Roseville, MN Apartments (18)
- New Hope, MN Apartments (14)
- Bloomington, MN Apartments (43)
- Hopkins, MN Apartments (10)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near Augsburg University?
The average rent for an apartment near Augsburg University is $1,710.