567 Studio Apartments for rent in Oakdale, MN
- Oakdale Accessible Apartments (1)
- Oakdale Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Oakdale Apartments with Garages (5)
- Oakdale Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Oakdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Oakdale Apartments with Parking (5)
- Oakdale Apartments with Pools (2)
- Oakdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Oakdale Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Oakdale Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Oakdale (2)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Oakdale (1)
- North St. Paul Studio Apartments (2)
- Maplewood Studio Apartments (1)
- Lake Elmo Studio Apartments (1)
- Woodbury Studio Apartments (3)
- White Bear Lake Studio Apartments (1)
- South St. Paul Studio Apartments (1)
- Little Canada Studio Apartments (1)
- St. Paul Studio Apartments (69)
- West St. Paul Studio Apartments (1)
- Cottage Grove Studio Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Oakdale?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Oakdale?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Oakdale?
Its ironic that Oakdale has no Main St. or even an extensive downtown. The city could serve as the picture perfect example of Main Street USA. The people are friendly, the scenery is inspiring and the living is easy. Hadley Ave is referred to as Oakdale's signature street,' and it's a signature that belongs to a unique and vibrant community.
Oakdale is a suburb of St. Paul, one of the infamous Twin Cities. People here share all of the artistic flare and innovation of their metropolitan counterparts, without the urban hustle. This is a leisurely community that has enjoyed steady growth over the last several years. When its warm enough to go outside, there are more parks and recreation activities than you can shake a stick at. See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Oakdale living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Oakdale during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.