2,456 Apartments for rent in St. Paul, MN with Move-in Specials
- St. Paul Accessible Apartments (44)
- St. Paul Apartments with Balconies (125)
- St. Paul Apartments with Garages (135)
- St. Paul Apartments with Gyms (71)
- St. Paul Apartments with Hardwood Floors (113)
- St. Paul Apartments with Parking (198)
- St. Paul Apartments with Pools (39)
- St. Paul Apartments with Washer-Dryers (89)
- St. Paul Dog Friendly Apartments (164)
- St. Paul Furnished Apartments (13)
- St. Paul Pet Friendly Apartments (175)
- St. Paul Senior Apartments (2)
- West St. Paul Apartments with Move-in Specials (4)
- Roseville Apartments with Move-in Specials (4)
- Maplewood Apartments with Move-in Specials (2)
- Vadnais Heights Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- North St. Paul Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Inver Grove Heights Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- St. Anthony Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Shoreview Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Eagan Apartments with Move-in Specials (4)
- Oakdale Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
Having trouble with Craigslist St. Paul? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
The twin, specifically the evil twin, the subject of seminal literature from Beowulf to Poe to Wonder Woman. Who hasn't pulled an all-nighter cramming for the big test on Wonder Woman # 175? This amazing segue brings us to the short list of twin cities. Dallas-Fort Worth, Raleigh-Durham, Ulm-Neo-Ulm (Germany), and Minneapolis-St. Paul. Poor second named cities. Has there ever been a wildly popular soap opera named Ft. Worth? A Monty Python sketch about Neo-Ulm. Okay, Durham outshines Raleigh when it comes to awesome baseball movies, but the second named cities are vastly relegated to playing second banana. But then there's St. Paul, Minnesota. Home to the coolest named sports franchise in the country, The Minnesota Wild (and ESPN's onetime pick for the best overall sports venue – The Xcel Energy Center – also cooly named), St. Paul has plenty of cred right there. But add Charlie Brown (creator Charles Schulz grew up in St. Paul and Snoopy first appeared in the St. Paul Pioneer Press) and BOOM, it's on. See more
Move-in specials offer an enticing incentive to St. Paul apartment renters looking to save. However, it’s important to ask about any stipulations to the move-in specials. A free month’s rent may only apply to specific apartment floors or basic amenities instead of the apartment you really want.
Other move-in specials might include a lowered or no security deposit option. Keep in mind the lack of security deposit means you are responsible for damage when moving out.
No application fees are also popular move-in specials, which will immediately put more money back in your pocket.
St. Paul apartments are more likely to offer move-in specials during an off-season like winter when fewer people are moving. You may be able to negotiate your own special like free parking for a year in the paid garage.