156 1 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in St. Paul, MN
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in St. Paul (54)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in St. Paul (7)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in St. Paul (116)
- St. Paul Accessible Apartments (46)
- St. Paul Affordable Apartments (2)
- St. Paul Apartments with Balconies (129)
- St. Paul Apartments with Garages (143)
- St. Paul Apartments with Gyms (67)
- St. Paul Apartments with Hardwood Floors (121)
- St. Paul Apartments with Parking (214)
- St. Paul Apartments with Pools (36)
- St. Paul Apartments with Washer-Dryers (94)
- St. Paul Dog Friendly Apartments (170)
- St. Paul Furnished Apartments (10)
- St. Paul Pet Friendly Apartments (185)
- Lilydale 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- West St. Paul 1 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- Mendota Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Little Canada 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Falcon Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Roseville 1 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Maplewood 1 Bedroom Apartments (21)
- South St. Paul 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Lauderdale 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Vadnais Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in St. Paul?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in St. Paul?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in St. Paul?
Having trouble with Craigslist St. Paul? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
The twin, specifically the evil twin, the subject of seminal literature from Beowulf to Poe to Wonder Woman. Who hasn't pulled an all-nighter cramming for the big test on Wonder Woman # 175? This amazing segue brings us to the short list of twin cities. Dallas-Fort Worth, Raleigh-Durham, Ulm-Neo-Ulm (Germany), and Minneapolis-St. Paul. Poor second named cities. Has there ever been a wildly popular soap opera named Ft. Worth? A Monty Python sketch about Neo-Ulm. Okay, Durham outshines Raleigh when it comes to awesome baseball movies, but the second named cities are vastly relegated to playing second banana. But then there's St. Paul, Minnesota. Home to the coolest named sports franchise in the country, The Minnesota Wild (and ESPN's onetime pick for the best overall sports venue – The Xcel Energy Center – also cooly named), St. Paul has plenty of cred right there. But add Charlie Brown (creator Charles Schulz grew up in St. Paul and Snoopy first appeared in the St. Paul Pioneer Press) and BOOM, it's on. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in St. Paul offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in St. Paul, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.