117 Apartments in St. Paul
- St. Paul Accessible Apartments (49)
- St. Paul Affordable Apartments (2)
- St. Paul Apartments with Balconies (137)
- St. Paul Apartments with Garages (142)
- St. Paul Apartments with Gyms (82)
- St. Paul Apartments with Hardwood Floors (138)
- St. Paul Apartments with Parking (219)
- St. Paul Apartments with Pools (40)
- St. Paul Apartments with Washer-Dryers (111)
- St. Paul Dog Friendly Apartments (181)
- St. Paul Furnished Apartments (13)
- St. Paul Pet Friendly Apartments (195)
- St. Paul Senior Apartments (2)
- West St. Paul Cheap Apartments (13)
- Roseville Cheap Apartments (10)
- Maplewood Cheap Apartments (18)
- Inver Grove Heights Cheap Apartments (2)
- Shoreview Cheap Apartments (3)
- Eagan Cheap Apartments (8)
- Oakdale Cheap Apartments (2)
- White Bear Lake Cheap Apartments (2)
- New Brighton Cheap Apartments (9)
- Minneapolis Cheap Apartments (285)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in St. Paul?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in St. Paul?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in St. Paul?
Are there any properties that are currently offering move-in specials in St. Paul?
Having trouble with Craigslist St. Paul? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
The twin, specifically the evil twin, the subject of seminal literature from Beowulf to Poe to Wonder Woman. Who hasn't pulled an all-nighter cramming for the big test on Wonder Woman # 175? This amazing segue brings us to the short list of twin cities. Dallas-Fort Worth, Raleigh-Durham, Ulm-Neo-Ulm (Germany), and Minneapolis-St. Paul. Poor second named cities. Has there ever been a wildly popular soap opera named Ft. Worth? A Monty Python sketch about Neo-Ulm. Okay, Durham outshines Raleigh when it comes to awesome baseball movies, but the second named cities are vastly relegated to playing second banana. But then there's St. Paul, Minnesota. Home to the coolest named sports franchise in the country, The Minnesota Wild (and ESPN's onetime pick for the best overall sports venue – The Xcel Energy Center – also cooly named), St. Paul has plenty of cred right there. But add Charlie Brown (creator Charles Schulz grew up in St. Paul and Snoopy first appeared in the St. Paul Pioneer Press) and BOOM, it's on. See more
Finding cheap apartments in St. Paul takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in St. Paul by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in St. Paul in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of St. Paul.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in St. Paul. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in St. Paul.