780 Studio Apartments for rent in Burnsville, MN
- Burnsville Accessible Apartments (4)
- Burnsville Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Burnsville Apartments with Garages (22)
- Burnsville Apartments with Gyms (17)
- Burnsville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Burnsville Apartments with Parking (22)
- Burnsville Apartments with Pools (16)
- Burnsville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Burnsville Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Burnsville Furnished Apartments (2)
- Burnsville Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Burnsville (1)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Burnsville (7)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Burnsville (3)
- Bloomington Studio Apartments (9)
- Apple Valley Studio Apartments (3)
- Savage Studio Apartments (2)
- Lakeville Studio Apartments (3)
- Richfield Studio Apartments (4)
- Eagan Studio Apartments (3)
- Edina Studio Apartments (4)
- Shakopee Studio Apartments (4)
- Eden Prairie Studio Apartments (2)
- Minneapolis Studio Apartments (156)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Burnsville?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Burnsville?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Burnsville?
Wouldn't it be great to have a city named after you? You may want to think twice. Burnsville was named after an early Irish Settler William Byrne. Unfortunately, they misspelled his name as Burn, but even after the error was noticed, the spelling was never corrected.
Meet Burnsville: a suburb of Minneapolis in the Minneapolis-Saint Paul area. In 1960, the town had just 2,700 people living in it. No longer a small farm town, Burnsville has over 60,000 residents, and the people there both spend time making the city a friendly Midwestern suburban place as well as a nice place to visit and live in itself. Burnsville is best known for its mall, which is humongous at 1.2 million square feet--shopaholics rejoice! It also has tons of parks and wildlife reserves, and you can also ski, eat, drink, and shop there. Burnsville is mainly a place for people who want to get into Minneapolis to do more exciting things. However, its becoming more and more of a destination in itself and its definitely a place to consider if you are looking to rent a home in Minnesota. See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Burnsville living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Burnsville during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.