779 Studio Apartments for rent in Minneapolis, MN
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Minneapolis (26)
- Minneapolis Accessible Apartments (111)
- Minneapolis Apartments with Balconies (256)
- Minneapolis Apartments with Garages (229)
- Minneapolis Apartments with Gyms (191)
- Minneapolis Apartments with Hardwood Floors (289)
- Minneapolis Apartments with Parking (386)
- Minneapolis Apartments with Pools (70)
- Minneapolis Apartments with Washer-Dryers (260)
- Minneapolis Dog Friendly Apartments (328)
- Minneapolis Furnished Apartments (32)
- Minneapolis Pet Friendly Apartments (341)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Minneapolis (125)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Minneapolis (98)
- Columbia Heights Studio Apartments (1)
- Richfield Studio Apartments (4)
- Robbinsdale Studio Apartments (1)
- Falcon Heights Studio Apartments (5)
- Golden Valley Studio Apartments (3)
- St. Louis Park Studio Apartments (15)
- Brooklyn Center Studio Apartments (2)
- Edina Studio Apartments (4)
- New Brighton Studio Apartments (3)
- Roseville Studio Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Minneapolis?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Minneapolis?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Minneapolis?
Having trouble with Craigslist Minneapolis? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Minneapolis is located in southeast Minnesota on both banks of the Mississippi River, just north of where the Minneapolis River and the Mississippi meet. Minneapolis is known as the “City of Lakes” and earns that title with its more than twenty lakes and wetlands. Translation: no matter where you rent an apartment in the city, you’re sure to be close to a lake. Ready to dive in? Let us help you find that perfect Minneapolis apartment. See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Minneapolis living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Minneapolis during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.