2,706 Apartments for rent in St. Paul, MN with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- St. Paul Accessible Apartments (48)
- St. Paul Affordable Apartments (2)
- St. Paul Apartments with Balconies (129)
- St. Paul Apartments with Garages (152)
- St. Paul Apartments with Gyms (83)
- St. Paul Apartments with Hardwood Floors (140)
- St. Paul Apartments with Parking (232)
- St. Paul Apartments with Washer-Dryers (109)
- St. Paul Dog Friendly Apartments (188)
- St. Paul Furnished Apartments (13)
- St. Paul Pet Friendly Apartments (201)
- Lilydale Apartments with Pools (1)
- West St. Paul Apartments with Pools (12)
- Mendota Heights Apartments with Pools (1)
- Little Canada Apartments with Pools (3)
- Falcon Heights Apartments with Pools (5)
- Roseville Apartments with Pools (11)
- Maplewood Apartments with Pools (3)
- South St. Paul Apartments with Pools (1)
- Vadnais Heights Apartments with Pools (5)
- North St. Paul Apartments with Pools (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in St. Paul?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in St. Paul?
How can I find a cheap apartment in St. Paul?
Having trouble with Craigslist St. Paul? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
The twin, specifically the evil twin, the subject of seminal literature from Beowulf to Poe to Wonder Woman. Who hasn't pulled an all-nighter cramming for the big test on Wonder Woman # 175? This amazing segue brings us to the short list of twin cities. Dallas-Fort Worth, Raleigh-Durham, Ulm-Neo-Ulm (Germany), and Minneapolis-St. Paul. Poor second named cities. Has there ever been a wildly popular soap opera named Ft. Worth? A Monty Python sketch about Neo-Ulm. Okay, Durham outshines Raleigh when it comes to awesome baseball movies, but the second named cities are vastly relegated to playing second banana. But then there's St. Paul, Minnesota. Home to the coolest named sports franchise in the country, The Minnesota Wild (and ESPN's onetime pick for the best overall sports venue – The Xcel Energy Center – also cooly named), St. Paul has plenty of cred right there. But add Charlie Brown (creator Charles Schulz grew up in St. Paul and Snoopy first appeared in the St. Paul Pioneer Press) and BOOM, it's on. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in St. Paul means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in St. Paul could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.