1,186 Apartments for rent in Columbia, MD with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Columbia Accessible Apartments (13)
- Columbia Apartments with Garages (27)
- Columbia Apartments with Gyms (24)
- Columbia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (43)
- Columbia Apartments with Parking (62)
- Columbia Apartments with Pools (26)
- Columbia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (72)
- Columbia Dog Friendly Apartments (46)
- Columbia Furnished Apartments (7)
- Columbia Pet Friendly Apartments (46)
- Savage Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Scaggsville Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Fulton Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Ellicott City Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Ilchester Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Jessup Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Laurel Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Maryland City Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Burtonsville Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Elkridge Apartments with Balconies (17)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Columbia?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Columbia?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Columbia?
"One may wonder why a city only 40 years old needs a history, but Columbia, Maryland, is no ordinary place." (-- Joseph Rocco Mitchell and David L. Stebenne, "New City Upon a Hill: A History of Columbia")
The planned community of Columbia, Maryland began with a vision. Today, Columbia is Maryland's second most popular community with 10 distinct villages comprising a population of nearly 100,000. Columbia has for the most part lived up to the promising vision of its celebrated founder, James Rouse: the city consistently holds a place on Money Magazines list of "Top Ten Places to Live," most recently appearing in 2012 in the 8th slot. So come on over!
Having trouble with Craigslist Columbia? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Columbia renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.