2,259 Apartments for rent in Columbia, MD with Pools
- Columbia Accessible Apartments (13)
- Columbia Apartments with Balconies (48)
- Columbia Apartments with Garages (19)
- Columbia Apartments with Gyms (21)
- Columbia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (29)
- Columbia Apartments with Parking (45)
- Columbia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (45)
- Columbia Dog Friendly Apartments (42)
- Columbia Furnished Apartments (4)
- Columbia Pet Friendly Apartments (43)
- Scaggsville Apartments with Pools (1)
- Fulton Apartments with Pools (1)
- Ellicott City Apartments with Pools (12)
- Ilchester Apartments with Pools (3)
- Jessup Apartments with Pools (2)
- Laurel Apartments with Pools (14)
- Maryland City Apartments with Pools (6)
- Burtonsville Apartments with Pools (1)
- Elkridge Apartments with Pools (12)
- Catonsville Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Columbia?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Columbia?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Columbia?
"One may wonder why a city only 40 years old needs a history, but Columbia, Maryland, is no ordinary place." (-- Joseph Rocco Mitchell and David L. Stebenne, "New City Upon a Hill: A History of Columbia")
The planned community of Columbia, Maryland began with a vision. Today, Columbia is Maryland's second most popular community with 10 distinct villages comprising a population of nearly 100,000. Columbia has for the most part lived up to the promising vision of its celebrated founder, James Rouse: the city consistently holds a place on Money Magazines list of "Top Ten Places to Live," most recently appearing in 2012 in the 8th slot. So come on over!
Having trouble with Craigslist Columbia? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Columbia means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Columbia could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.