1,816 Apartments for rent in Columbia, MD with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Columbia Accessible Apartments (13)
- Columbia Apartments with Balconies (67)
- Columbia Apartments with Garages (27)
- Columbia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (42)
- Columbia Apartments with Parking (62)
- Columbia Apartments with Pools (26)
- Columbia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (68)
- Columbia Dog Friendly Apartments (46)
- Columbia Furnished Apartments (7)
- Columbia Pet Friendly Apartments (46)
- Scaggsville Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Fulton Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Ellicott City Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Jessup Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Laurel Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Maryland City Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Elkridge Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Catonsville Apartments with Gyms (1)
- South Laurel Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Fort Meade Apartments with Gyms (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Columbia?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Columbia?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Columbia?
"One may wonder why a city only 40 years old needs a history, but Columbia, Maryland, is no ordinary place." (-- Joseph Rocco Mitchell and David L. Stebenne, "New City Upon a Hill: A History of Columbia")
The planned community of Columbia, Maryland began with a vision. Today, Columbia is Maryland's second most popular community with 10 distinct villages comprising a population of nearly 100,000. Columbia has for the most part lived up to the promising vision of its celebrated founder, James Rouse: the city consistently holds a place on Money Magazines list of "Top Ten Places to Live," most recently appearing in 2012 in the 8th slot. So come on over!
Having trouble with Craigslist Columbia? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Columbia renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.