1,715 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Arbutus, MD
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Arbutus Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Arbutus Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Arbutus Apartments with Parking (4)
- Arbutus Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Arbutus Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Arbutus Furnished Apartments (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Arbutus (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Arbutus (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Arbutus (2)
- Lansdowne Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Linthicum Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Catonsville Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Elkridge Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Brooklyn Park Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Ilchester Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Ferndale Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Woodlawn Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Baltimore Pet Friendly Apartments (478)
- Severn Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Arbutus?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Arbutus?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Arbutus?
Arbutus is the hometown of David Byrne, lead singer of the Talking Heads!
Arbutus is an unincorporated community in Baltimore County, Maryland. According to the U.S. Census, it has a population of around 20,483 people spread out over 6.5 square miles of land. It's a pretty dense population and it's no wonder, being so close to Baltimore! It provides a great rental housing alternative for people who don't want to live right in the city but like being close enough to drive in often for work or play. Living in an apartment complex in Arbutus offers the best of both worlds -- an escape from downtown chaos with the convenience of an easy commute! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Arbutus should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Arbutus may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Arbutus. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.