2,254 Apartments for rent in Severn, MD with Pools
- Severn Accessible Apartments (2)
- Severn Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Severn Apartments with Garages (15)
- Severn Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Severn Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Severn Apartments with Parking (22)
- Severn Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Severn Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Severn Furnished Apartments (3)
- Severn Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Fort Meade Apartments with Pools (3)
- Gambrills Apartments with Pools (2)
- Odenton Apartments with Pools (12)
- Elkridge Apartments with Pools (10)
- Linthicum Apartments with Pools (1)
- Jessup Apartments with Pools (4)
- Glen Burnie Apartments with Pools (17)
- Ilchester Apartments with Pools (7)
- Brooklyn Park Apartments with Pools (1)
- Maryland City Apartments with Pools (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Severn?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Severn?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Severn?
I'm just workin' for a livin', workin' for my pay /In Maryland it's raining somewhere in some cafe / Hey, hey, Maryland, I'm comin' home / Never worry about what I did wrong -- From "Maryland" by Vonda Shepard
Don't ever worry about what you did wrong, because if you move to Severn, Maryland, you'll have done something right! Maryland’s rolling-green meadows and Eastern Pines are well represented throughout the mid-size community of Severn. A small town of government workers in white-collar jobs, Severn is located near Fort Meade Army Base -- a key employer for locals. Located just a half hour drive from Baltimore, Severn is primarily a bedroom community with a handful of neighborhoods. Certainly, bring your pillows, blankets, and comforters. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Severn means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Severn could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.