2,704 Apartments for rent in Towson, MD with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Towson Accessible Apartments (4)
- Towson Apartments with Balconies (36)
- Towson Apartments with Garages (13)
- Towson Apartments with Gyms (24)
- Towson Apartments with Hardwood Floors (20)
- Towson Apartments with Parking (31)
- Towson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (39)
- Towson Dog Friendly Apartments (27)
- Towson Furnished Apartments (7)
- Towson Pet Friendly Apartments (27)
- Lutherville Apartments with Pools (1)
- Mays Chapel Apartments with Pools (1)
- Parkville Apartments with Pools (4)
- Pikesville Apartments with Pools (8)
- Cockeysville Apartments with Pools (8)
- Baltimore Apartments with Pools (81)
- Carney Apartments with Pools (6)
- Overlea Apartments with Pools (1)
- Lochearn Apartments with Pools (2)
- Rosedale Apartments with Pools (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Towson?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Towson?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Towson?
What do Olympic hero Michael Phelps, esteemed American author F. Scott Fitzgerald, Vice President Spiro Agnew and fussy Seinfeld character Elaine Benes all have in common? They all call Towson, Maryland, their hometown.
Towson may stand in the gritty shadow of its neighboring city, Baltimore, but it has a personality and culture all its own. As Baltimore's tony neighbor to the north, Towson is a popular destination for city-weary power brokers looking for a taste of life in the country as well as a mix of people from all walks of society, ranging from students to retirees. While Towson maintains a decidedly urban feel, it is much more suburb than urban jungle. It boasts about 55,000 residents as well as the 18,000 co-eds enrolled in its massive eponymous public university. Towson offers all of the charms of a typical college town--from scenic streets lined with trees to hip coffee shops and bookstores, and for those looking for more enhanced culture and entertainment opportunities, Baltimore (20 minutes), Washington (one hour) and New York City (three hours) are just a bus, car or train ride away.
Having trouble with Craigslist Towson? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Towson means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Towson could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.